APARTMENTS COMING TO WILDLIGHT
A 279-unit apartment complex will be developed on 12.7 acres at Wildlight, the new master-planned town under development in Nassau County.
The project will be led by Varden Capital Properties, Tellus Partners, and Buckhaven Construction Services. The complex will include a pool, fitness center, clubhouse, and dog park, and will feature one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartment units.
Stay tuned for more from us about Wildlight as a whole this upcoming week!
SOUTHEAST QUADRANT OF 295/BUTLER
The southeast quadrant of land at the I-295/Butler Blvd. interchange will be developed, leading to extensions of both Kernan Blvd. and Gate Pkwy.
Click here to learn more about that project.
- A permit was issued for the construction of Floor & Décor’s future outlet location at 10595 Brightman Blvd., valued at over $4 million.
- GATE submitted plans for a GATE Express Carwash at Blanding Blvd. and Hyde Park Rd.
- Plans were submitted for a Pilot Travel Center at 3515 Zoo Pkwy.
- A permit was issued for the construction of a 3-story Candlewood Suites at 2073 Mayport Rd.
- Heartland Dental received a permit for build-out at 1795 Kernan Blvd.
- Graffiti Junktion’s location in Mandarin has closed, less than a year after opening. The Orlando-based chain’s Jax Beach location will remain open.
- Multiple permits were issued for construction at Roosevelt Square, including one for the construction of a new Ulta Beauty location within the center.
- Family Dollar received a permit for construction of a new retail building at 4210 Old Middleburg Rd. N.