UPDATED: November 16 at 10:00 AM
The popular gas station and convenience store chain Wawa will descend upon the First Coast area beginning in the fall.
The Philly-based chain has generated a level of excitement that is certainly rare for such a business, adding to the options in a market already saturated by the likes of GATE and Daily’s.
Wawa stores are well-known for their excellent service and unique offerings, such as having a surcharge-free ATM in every store.
As a result, their stores have acquired a fanbase that spans all the way along the East Coast. The groundbreaking ceremonies held by the company earlier this year were packed with Jax residents eager to get a sampling of what the chain has to offer.
Given all of the excitement over Wawa coming to town, just about everyone has the same question: is there a Wawa coming to my neighborhood?
To help you start planning your morning route to Wawa, we’ve compiled a list of all of the chain’s future Jax locations. We’ll continue to update the list as we find out about more locations – the company is planning to open as many as 40 First Coast stores in the next few years.
Future Wawa Locations
- 9731 Beach Blvd. (Beach / Southside Blvd.)
- 11812 Beach Blvd. (Beach / Central Pkwy.)
- 13363 Beach Blvd.
- Blanding Blvd. / Collins Rd.
- 678 Blanding Blvd. (opening Dec 13)
- Blanding Blvd. / Henley Rd.
- 1004 Edgewood Ave. N.
- Gate Pkwy. (The Crossing at Town Center)
- Monument Rd. / McCormick Rd.
- Normandy Blvd. / Normandy Village Pkwy.
- Normandy Blvd. / Cassat Ave.
- 8251 Old Middleburg Rd.
- Park Ave. / Wells Rd.
- 5735 Philips Highway (Philips / Bowden Rd.)
- 6787 Wilson Blvd. (opening Dec 13)
Don’t forget to bookmark this page and keep checking back for new additions!