UPDATED: July 30, 2018
The popular gas station and convenience store chain Wawa descended upon the First Coast area beginning in the fall of 2017.
The Philly-based chain generated a level of excitement that is certainly rare for such a business, adding to the options in a market already saturated by the likes of GATE and Daily’s.
Wawa stores are well-known for their excellent service and unique offerings, such as having a surcharge-free ATM in every store.
As a result, their stores have acquired a fanbase that spans all the way along the East Coast. The groundbreaking ceremonies held by the company earlier this year were packed with Jax residents eager to get a sampling of what the chain has to offer.
Given all of the excitement over Wawa coming to town, just about everyone has the same question: is there a Wawa coming to my neighborhood?
To help you start planning your morning route to Wawa, we’ve compiled a list of all of the chain’s future Jax locations. We’ll continue to update the list as we find out about more locations – the company is planning to open as many as 40 First Coast stores in the next few years.
Current Wawa Locations
- 678 Blanding Blvd.
- 11812 Beach Blvd.
- 4866 Gate Pkwy.
- 6787 Wilson Blvd.
Future Wawa Locations
- 9715 Beach Blvd. (Beach / Southside Blvd.) (opening fall 2018)
- 13363 Beach Blvd.
- 1563 Blanding Blvd. (opening fall 2018)
- Blanding Blvd. / Collins Rd.
- Blanding Blvd. / Henley Rd.
- 1004 Edgewood Ave. N.
- FL-16 / Inman Rd. (St. Johns Co.)
- Gate Pkwy. / Point Meadows Rd.
- 2500 Monument Rd.
- Normandy Blvd. / Normandy Village Pkwy.
- Normandy Blvd. / Cassat Ave.
- 8251 Old Middleburg Rd.
- 300 Park Ave. (Orange Park)
- 5735 Philips Hwy. (Philips / Bowden Rd.)
- U.S. 1 / St. Augustine Dr. (St. Johns Co.)
Don’t forget to bookmark this page and keep checking back for new additions!