LAST UPDATED MONDAY, FEBRUARY 27 AT 11:20 AM
Last week we highlighted the impressive rendering videos of the upcoming The Pavilion at Durbin Park project.
Once completed, Durbin Park will feature the largest shopping center in Northeast Florida, with over two million square feet of retail space.
So far, only a handful of the future Durbin Park tenants have been announced, with construction on Phase 1 still months away from beginning.
That being said, we’ve gone ahead and started a list of tenants that will be featured at Durbin Park. We’ll keep updating this page as new tenants are announced, so be sure to bookmark it to check back later!
- Home Depot
- Gate Express Car Wash
- Bass Pro Shops
What we know will be included:
- A movie theater (Phase 2)
- Three hotels (Phase 2)
- Three featured anchors (Phase 2)
- A membership club, i.e. Sam’s Club or BJ’s Wholesale (Phase 1)
- A ferris wheel and merry-go-round (Phase 2)
- An “event lawn” with a video wall (Phase 2)
Remember to keep checking back for future updates as tenants are announced!