Spring 2017 Issue Now Available!
The Spring 2017 issue of The Coastal is now available!
Over the next few days, we’ll be adding locations at which you can pick up your copy – keep checking back for details!
If you can’t make it to any of these locations, contact us and we’ll try to set one aside for you! Copies can be reserved in bulk for an added fee.
Where to Get Your Copy
- Al’s Pizza (1620 Margaret St. #201)
- Carmines Pie House (2677 Forbes St.)
- Chamblin’s Uptown (215 N. Laura St.)
- Deerwood Deli & Diner (9934 Old Baymeadows Rd.)
- Einstein Bros Bagels (1661 Riverside Ave. #130)
- Pizza Palace (1959 San Marco Blvd.)
- Publix (2875 University Blvd. W.)
KEEP CHECKING BACK – more locations will be added in the next few days!
(While supplies last. If you visit a location and they’ve run out, let us know and we’ll get it fixed!)
Become An Advertiser/Sponsor!
The Coastal’s paper edition, as with its online edition, is offered for free. Of course, there are plenty of costs that go into running a magazine, so we rely on the help of local advertisers and sponsors. Anyone can advertise with us – we only require that you be based in the Jacksonville area.