Summer 2017 Issue Now Available!
The Summer 2017 issue of The Coastal is now available!
Below is a list of locations at which you can pick up your FREE copy.
If you can’t make it to any of these locations, contact us and we’ll try to set one aside for you! Copies can be reserved in bulk for an added fee.
Where to Get Your Copy
(entries in bold indicate outdoor display boxes)
- Carmines Pie House (2677 Forbes St.)
- Corner of Adams and Main streets (downtown)
- Harpoon Louie’s (4070 Herschel St.)
- Hendricks Ave in front of Metro Diner
- Riverside Arts Market (by Peninsular Place)
- Pizza Palace (1959 San Marco Blvd.)
- Publix (2875 University Blvd. W.)
- San Marco Blvd. – across from Skyway station (San Marco)
- San Marco Square in front of Firehouse Subs
(While supplies last. If you visit a location and they’ve run out, let us know and we’ll get it fixed!)
Become An Advertiser/Sponsor!
The Coastal’s paper edition, as with its online edition, is offered for free. Of course, there are plenty of costs that go into running a magazine, so we rely on the help of local advertisers and sponsors. Anyone can advertise with us – we only require that you be based in the Jacksonville area.