Fall 2017 Issue Now Available!
The Fall 2017 issue of The Coastal is now available!
Below is a list of locations at which you can pick up your FREE copy.
If you can’t make it to any of these locations, contact us and we’ll try to set one aside for you! Copies can be reserved in bulk for an added fee.
WHERE TO GET YOUR COPY
(entries in italics indicate outdoor display boxes)
- Chamblin’s Bookstore
- The Coastal box at corner of Adams and Main streets
- The Coastal box on Hendricks Ave in front of Metro Diner
- The Coastal box on San Marco Blvd. across from Skyway station
- The Coastal box in San Marco Square near Firehouse Subs
- The Coastal box at Riverside Arts Market by Peninsular Place
- Carmines Pie House
- Publix at 2875 University Blvd. W.
- Shared box in front of Sunbeam Food Mart at 5050 Sunbeam Rd.
- Shared box next to Los Loros at 5210 Baymeadows Rd.
- Shared box next to Jax Oriental Market at 10584 Old St. Augustine Rd.
- Shared box in front of Brazil Store at 8709 Old St. Kings Rd. S.
(While supplies last. If you visit a location and they’ve run out, let us know and we’ll get it fixed!)
Become An Advertiser/Sponsor!
The Coastal’s paper edition, as with its online edition, is offered for free. Of course, there are plenty of costs that go into running a magazine, so we rely on the help of local advertisers and sponsors. Anyone can advertise with us – we only require that you be based in the Jacksonville area.